Supporting Businesses to Financial Recovery
Every sector has been hit hard throughout 2020 and it looks like 2021 is not looking too dissimilar.
Businesses and individuals are all looking at their financial situation to understand their options. Although the Furlough schemes and grants have supported most businesses, there is still a large number of organisations still need help.
If we can offer one piece of advice:If you are becoming more and more concerned about your business/personal finances, DON’T bury your head in the sand. The earlier you contact us, the more opportunity there is for Redstone to support you and your business back to a viable proposition. - Business owners (for example, holding shares in an unquoted trading company)
- Investors (for example, holding a buy-to-let property, a second home or a portfolio of listed shares outside a pension or ISA)
- Employees (for example, who participate in share schemes)
Businesses and individuals are all looking at their financial situation to understand their options. Although the Furlough schemes and grants have supported most businesses, there is still a large number of organisations that have fallen through the cracks.Our range of services include:
• Restructuring and Refinancing
• Simplification of corporate structures
• Members Voluntary Liquidation (MVL)
• Creditors Voluntary Liquidation (CVL)
• Company Voluntary Liquidation (CVA)
As always, Redstone is here to support, empower and provide financial guidance.
So, it’s very important, if you think you need to discuss any financial issues you are currently experiencing, get in contact with us as soon as you can so we can advise you on your next steps. .