A financial director is a key role within the operation of a business and the roles and responsibilities vary dependant on the company and the industry that it operates in.
Here at Redstone, we can work alongside the current Financial Director, step in as an iterim or even fulfil the role if the clients wish, as we can draw down on a wealth of experience that has been developed over the years by working closing with business owners across a variety of industries.
We can offer the following services:
- Provide leardersip to the boards finance and accounting strategy, which should optimise the company’s financial and strategic position
- Take control of the company’s finance function
- Contribute fully to the overall company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans and business drivers
- Ensure the companies financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Lead and develop future finance teams
- Work with senior managers to grow the business, formulation of strategies and plans
- Take responsibility of the businesses cash management
- Corporate finance and dealing with external lenders and the need for finance
- Dealing with accounting policies and items such as taxation
What we Do
We Cover an Array of Individual & Corporate Accounting Services
From incorporating a company, to filing year end accounts and everything in between, Redstone can deliver the full tailored package.
Redstone offer the full range of personal tax services, including CIS, self-assessment and partnership tax returns along with tax planning.
Not only do Redstone deliver the general accounting services, due to our strong working relationships with leading experts we are able to offer specialist advice in certain fields.
Non accounting financial services
Redstone can be your “one stop shop” for all your financial needs. Via our esteemed partners we can offer a variety of financial services.
Don't just take our word for it
See what our clients say
“I’m delighted that I chose Redstoneas for my accountancy needs as I’m left in no doubt this has been integral to growing my business and accelerated the achievement of professional goals. Craig and his team have provided first rate advise, shown exemplary practice and above all have displayed an outstanding level of professionalism in all that they have done for me. They continually provide in-depth knowledge on all matters and have really put me at ease with their pro-active approach, massive thanks again”
“I moved to Redstone Accountancy Services and have been impressed by Craig and his team. The service has been prompt and efficient and the advice of a high standard. Redstone have really strived to support my business growth and are happy to answer any questions as part of my package as opposed to putting on the “meter” every time I call, email or WhatsApp. If you want a modern, client focussed firm look no further than Redstone Accountancy Services Limited.”
"Redstone offer a very high level of service with a modern outlook, whilst still remaining professional. There are always on hand to offer advice as and when we need it, we see them as a trusted advisor."
Accounting Resources & News Articles
Phillip Hammond delivered his Autumn 2018 budget, which as things stand will be an historic one as it will be the last one before Brexit.We have prepared a summary of the key points below:Personal Tax From April 2019 the personal allowance will...
Notwithstanding any of the comments that follow, an individual is allowed to make tax-free capital gains of £11,700 during 2018-19. There are also a number of circumstances when a disposal does not create a taxable gain. These include: The sale of personal...
We are often quizzed by clients who are contemplating working from home: what are the tax consequences? And in particular, will I have to pay capital gains tax? Capital gains tax Generally speaking, if your business use is limited to allocating space for a...
If you would like further information on our services, please contact us.